Сериалы и нечто иное

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Керрингтон Гарланд.

Сообщений 41 страница 50 из 115

https://pp.userapi.com/c851016/v851016400/2d69e/7xZsAp0NwQU.jpg

Подпись автора

В действительности всё не так, как на самом деле.

+4

Опять с плюсиками облом.
У Керри красивые глаза.

Подпись автора

Все мы, малые и великие, исчезнем однажды, под властью времени...

49563,22 написал(а):

Опять с плюсиками облом.
У Керри красивые глаза.

Да. )

Плюсики вернулись. )

Подпись автора

- Через столько лет?
- Всегда...

49563,22 написал(а):

У Керри красивые глаза.

Это так .    Голубые глаза как озера
                 Они-отраженье души ...
И сама Керри-очень обаятельная и харизматичная,настоящая красотка.

http://www.teleserial.com/uploads/monthly_01_2019/post-25427-0-25445600-1547286728.jpg

Подпись автора

Злобный Буратино!

+2

Невероятная женщина!

+1

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/6aTvE.jpg

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/aKSsR.jpg

С Керри всегда так мало информации, вот что удалось найти. Возможно многие читали данное интервью.

http://pierin26santabarbara.blogspot.co … -with.html

Your experience on "Santa Barbara" began in 1989. How did you start? Can you tell us something about your audition?

Oh my.. Well my audition or auditions went on for a while. My interpretation of the scene was very different form the other actresses. I was more
upbeat. That is why I got the part.

You started your adventure on SB with a trip to Paris along with A. Martinez, Marcy Walker and Peter Love. At that time the French people do not yet know you as Kelly, how was their reception? There SB was a hit, do you remember some funny anecdote?

Paris was so much fun. But I had to do all my lines in French! It was also really cold and rainy. One night we stayed out all might. Dancing at Le Bain!

Before you, Robin Wright was replaced by Kimberly MacCarthur, but the choice was not lucky. Compared to Robin Wright’s Kelly (which I love), your Kelly takes great maturity, she is more independent, less condescending, more aware of herself.. The major difference between the two Kellys is without a doubt the rivalry that explodes against Eden. It was hard to take the place of Robin Wright? The replacement was a success in your case. What do you remember about the reception of the audience towards your Kelly?

The audience seemed to love my take on Kelly. I honestly did not think about Robin. I was so busy figuring out my character!

Your male partners were Peter Love (Ric Castillo), John Callahan (Craig Hunt) and Roscoe Born (Robert/Quinn). With which of the three you had better chemistry? It seems to me with Roscoe Born. While I sensed a sort of antipathy between you and Roberta Bizeau Weiss (Flame), but maybe I was influenced by the characters ...

All my leading men were great to work with. Peter was my pal. Roscoe was intense and so good. John was so professional. They were all fun and helped me grow as an actress. As for Roberta I always thought she was so beautiful and exotic!

In a recent interview Patrick Mulcahey said it was great fun "to write for Carrington Garland's Kelly." I admire very much the work of Mulcahey and I think he could rewrite the Bible. Can you Tell us what you remember about him?

He was amazing!! I missed his writing so much when he left.

One of the best episodes written by Patrick Mulcahey it was, for me, "The Capwell Zone", the episode in which all the Capwells were aliens with the green tail. It was a fantasy of Greg (Paul Johansson). He has just discovered to be the illegitimate son of CC and he is unable to accept his new family. Wich you think was the meaning of that episode? Moreover, all the dialogues were written in rhyme. It was difficult to prepare and play this episode?

Oh that was such fun. I don't remember what it was about though.

In 1991 the producers decided to replace you with an older actress (Eileen Davidson). They thought so to attract the Davidson’s audience. It was a dramatic mistake. Eileen Davidson, although a great actress, had nothing to do with Kelly. In addition, the fans loved you a lot. Can you tell who announced the replacement to you and how the audience reacted?

I actually had a dream the producer called and told me I was leaving. That next day it happened. They pulled me out of my scenes and I only had one day to say goodbye to everyone. I was heartbroken!

A true fan is very curious about all the background. it is true that this adds nothing, but this is fun. Can you Tell us now something more spicy: a few secrets on SB? There was some antipathy between the actors? some tension?

I'll tell you this.. There was as much going on behind the scenes as there was going on in front of the camera!

In the USA “Santa Barbara”  always remained in the bottom of the rankings ratings. In the rest of the world and especially in Europe it has had excellent ratings. Furthermore, despite having low ratings, it has been the most award-winning soap and and still there are dozens and dozens of sites dedicated to this soap, unlike the others soaps cancelled. People still contact you to talk about Sb? What made SB so special? Please tell us what you liked about "Santa Barbara" and then what you do not like about that show.

It was a smaller cast. The audience really knew the characters.

What are your professional plans for the future?

Right now I raising two amazing children.

This interview is designed primarily for the Italian public. In our country, “Santa Barbara” was very much loved and followed. You've never been in Italy? What do you know about our country? You want to say something to the Italian public who loved your and our Kelly Capwell Perkins Conrad Armitage (uff) ?

I am embarrass to say I have only been to Rome! But I will go to beautiful Italy with my family soon! “Ciao, molte grazie!” (Bye, thanks a lot!).

Вобщем Гарланд задвинули из-за звёздной Эйлин, но может оно и к лучшему, вариант развития романа с Крузом Керри бы не вытянула, так как сама делала свою героиню.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно